Sunday, October 3, 2010

Coming Soon...


     Thanks to the amazing James Rawles over at SurvivalBlog, I am happy to say "welcome" to many of his sites readers.  I too have been a fan of SurvivalBlog for years, and have read and enjoyed his books.  As you can guess, I'm honored to be mentioned on his website.  This blog has also been linked by my favorite blogger; Code Name Insight, who I have learned more things from, and who's posts I can read over and over, marveling at how much info this gentlemen possesses.

     For my new, and old, readers I would like to say; thanks for reading.  I want to clue you in on some of the stuff I have in the works, and what you can expect to be reading on this blog over the next few months. 
  • First of all, I have about five 'Quick Picks' in the works right now.
  • Next thing I'm working on is a 'Survival Library' post on the minimalist-survivor "Cody Lundin's" books.
  • A post I'm sure a lot of people are waiting for, and will enjoy is my suggested "NYC Survival Bug-Out Bag" recommendations.  I will be adding that to my 'Kits' series very soon, so watch out for that.
  • I'm also working on a post of my suggested apartment emergency kit that will get into the things that you can have in your apartment for a 'bugging-in" scenario.
  • A new 'Bare Minimum' post on the most important item you can have a supply of in your apartment: water, is going to be posted as soon as I finish it as well.
  • And last, but I'm sure not least; as I have mentioned before I am writing a book about survival in NYC that I am looking to finish within the next year.
     As you can see, there is a lot of good stuff still to come.  Remember to check back for these and other posts often.  Doing so can help you live, prepare, and survive in this amazing city!

allvoices

No comments: