Sunday, December 26, 2010

Winter Wonderland!

     Happy Holidays to all!  I hope you are enjoying the beautiful, so called “blizzard” here in the city.  Storms like these are a good reminder to be prepared.  They can also be a great ‘test’ to those of you whom already walk the path of self-reliance.  Being prepared (from food to clothing) can alleviate much of the stress that comes with this kind of weather, allowing you to actually enjoy a good snowfall like when we were children.  I took a wonderful walk in Central Park this afternoon and got to revel at the beauty that this city can offer during heavy snow.  The walk also allowed me to test some of my newer clothing items.  All items passed with flying colors as I stayed warm and dry for the three hours I was out and about.  Having the proper prep's for all climate/weather is just another layer of self-reliance and can add even more to your confidence in dealing with anything that can be thrown at you.  Here are a few more pictures that I took today in the park enjoy, and stay safe! 





allvoices

No comments: